Shared July 29, 2017
8-Bit Shirts: http://joejeremiah.spreadshirt.com/
Paypal Donations: http://bit.ly/2oyI9lj
For casual chats, the best place to reach me is on Patreon or Facebook.
FOR BUSINESS MATTERS ONLY
By Toru Minegishi and Shiho Fujii
Arranged and Performed by Joe Jeremiah
Can you do A-Bit of X? (Requests)
I love requests; some of the best videos have come from your requests! However, I get a lot of requests, so I try not to make any promises about what I will and won't cover. When choosing what music to cover I look for popularity, relevance and, ultimately, whether I like the music and believe I can do it any justice.
Any tips for people wanting to pick up keyboard/ piano?
1. Listen to as much music as possible!
2. Learn to play by ear. Listen to the music you like and try to figure out how to play through trial and error. You can use sheets to see if you got it right, if you like.
3. Learn the major, minor and pentatonic scales, as well as basic chords. These will help you to…
4. IMPROVISE. Have fun and make stuff up. There’s plenty of teachers on YouTube who can give you great advice on how it's done.
5. Use the internet. This was a huge part of my own development as a player. I am almost completely self-taught… unless you count the internet as a teacher!
What equipment do you use?
For A-Bit of 8-Bit I play a Novation Launchkey 49. I run this through Plogue Chipsounds for the 8-bit sounds. I record and arrange in FLstudio. I use a Canon Kiss x4 to film and edit in Final Cut X.
A-Bit of Super Mario Odyssey
A-Bit of Dragon Ball Z
A-Bit of Memes
Ink Me Up (Splatfest theme) 8-BIT - Splatoon
A-Bit of Anime
A-Bit of Steven Universe
A-Bit of Smash Bros
A-Bit of Gravity Falls
A-Bit of Cuphead
A-Bit of Sonic
A-Bit of Touhou
A-Bit of Disney
A-Bit of Breath of the Wild
A-Bit of 90s
A-Bit of TV
A-Bit of Rick and Morty