Shared January 7, 2019
I just hit 50,000 subscribers! Here's a quick thank you/channel update, but more importantly some information that hopefully you'll find valuable:
- A look at my YouTube analytics including screenshots of my analytics for how much money I make from ad revenue on YouTube (not much) and how I grew the channel from nothing to 50k
- Some takeaways that I've learned that can help YOU grow your YouTube channel, band, or other creative project
- A look behind the scenes at my (pathetic) ""studio"" and how I handle production and editing
- Why I'm so inspired by people like boogie2988
- Thanks to Ryan Bruce aka Fluff and Anthony Fantano aka The Needle Drop for their shoutouts that were a big help!
▶ SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/prmbasub
▶ INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/finnmckenty
Join the PRMBA Facebook group, a 100% positive, spam-free community of awesome people helping each other achieve their goals ▶ https://www.facebook.com/groups/prmba...
Book a marketing consultation with me:
BAND LOGO TIER LIST (best to worst!)
Paul Gilbert’s Pedalboard – What's on Your Pedalboard? 🎸
Bobby Owsinski - Improve the Sound of Your Room
Why You're Not Getting Paid The Streaming Money You Earned (And How To Get It) | SF MusicTech 2014
THE *TRUTH* ABOUT STRAIGHT EDGE.
RODNEY MULLEN | FROM THE GROUND UP [HD DOC.]
WHAT KILLED POP-PUNK? New Found Glory, Sum 41, The Story So Far
Metal Evolution - Extreme Metal | FULL EPISODE
Francis Bacon: A Brush with Violence (2017)
5 bands that changed my life
GREEN DAY: How did they get so big?
WHY MUSICIANS ARE POOR.
WHAT KILLED NU-METAL? Korn, Slipknot, Limp Bizkit
WHO INVENTED POP-PUNK??
How much should bands spend on advertising and marketing (viewer question)
WHY RAP IS WINNING AND ROCK IS LOSING: Crab Mentality!