Shared January 7, 2019
I just hit 50,000 subscribers! Here's a quick thank you/channel update, but more importantly some information that hopefully you'll find valuable:
- A look at my YouTube analytics including screenshots of my analytics for how much money I make from ad revenue on YouTube (not much) and how I grew the channel from nothing to 50k
- Some takeaways that I've learned that can help YOU grow your YouTube channel, band, or other creative project
- A look behind the scenes at my (pathetic) ""studio"" and how I handle production and editing
- Why I'm so inspired by people like boogie2988
- Thanks to Ryan Bruce aka Fluff and Anthony Fantano aka The Needle Drop for their shoutouts that were a big help!
▶ SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/prmbasub
▶ INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/finnmckenty
Join the PRMBA Facebook group, a 100% positive, spam-free community of awesome people helping each other achieve their goals ▶ https://www.facebook.com/groups/prmba...
Book a marketing consultation with me:
WHY RAP IS WINNING AND ROCK IS LOSING: Crab Mentality!
Ricky Gervais ROASTING People
Triple H - Wikipedia: Fact or Fiction?
Strange answers to the psychopath test | Jon Ronson
"I'm Gonna Sue The Living Daylights Out Of You!" | Dragons' Den
I Bought a $1,400 RANGE ROVER at Auction with MYSTERY Mechanical Damage SIGHT UNSEEN!
The Tragic Story of a Clone who tried to be Darth Vader’s Friend [Legends]
Edward Snowden: How Your Cell Phone Spies on You
MOST FAMOUS Got Talent Magic Tricks Finally Revealed | AGT | BGT
Gerard Butler Flies With The U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds
FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM MARKETING FOR BANDS - What you NEED to know
You don't have to quit your day job (how I started CreativeLive Music + Audio)